歐美劇語錄 30
歐美劇語錄2022_1230
It's kind of like panning for gold
跟淘金有點像
Sometimes you find a nugget.
運氣好就能挖到金塊
He knows right from wrong.
他能分清對錯
Why now?
為什麼是現在?
We're using our head.
You ever read The Art of War?
我們拼的是腦筋,你讀過孫子兵法嗎?
Quote, the greatest victories are obtained with out battle.
孫子言:不戰而勝,善之善者
End quote. We're gonna use our heads.
所以,開動腦筋的時刻來了
Just in case.
行吧,但是以防萬一
Trying to break the cycle.
我覺得該打破循環了
It's on the list.
那是待辦事項嗎?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敵人的敵人就是我的朋友
《孫子兵法》
Si, what's your story?
你有什麼故事?
What you see is what you get.
所見即所得
That's my lucky number.
那可是我的幸運數字啊
What is it good for?
有什麼好處?
Be myself.
做我自己
Stanger things have happened.
更離奇的事情也發生過
Let's keep a good thought, okay?
我們樂觀點,好嗎?
______________________________
標籤:
自由女神像,風車,名人堂,