歐美電影語錄2022_0517
歐美電影語錄2022_0517
Well, I read an old quotation in a book just yesterday.
我昨天在一本書上讀到一句老話
Said"Gonna reap just what you sow
種瓜得瓜,種豆得豆。
The debts you make You have to pay
你欠下的債你必須償還
Can you get to that
你能做到嗎?
I believe this says
我相信這上面說
They'll come true in the end.
它們最終會變成現實
As Laozi says
正如老子說
"here" 是 "catch" 的同義詞
Well, “here" is a synonym for "catch"
In a colloquial kind of way, yes , it is.
從口語的角度來說,是的
That is also an option
這也是一個選擇
That's a thing.
這就是問題所在
We need to call for help
我們需要打電話求救
然後離開了現場
Did you try to calling her?
你給她打電話了嗎?
Where's my magnifier?
我的放大鏡呢?
你知道最諷刺的是什麼嗎?我以為所有人中你最清楚,
not to judge a book by its cover.
不要以貌取人
Judge a book by its cover model.
以封面模特來判斷一本書
即使我們不在這裡,這也有可能發生
財富並不是物質的
No, it would need a better title than that.
不,它需要一個更好的標題
我願意考慮其他的建議
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
道德經