20-01
他看到了神奇的事
精神決定物質
那看起來你沒有這種習慣?
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
前情提要
歐美劇語錄
我不是很有經驗
How is that possible?
-這怎麼可能?
I don't know.
-我不知道
I can't explain why
我解釋不了為什麼
but everything that's happened to me
但是在我身上發生的事
it's been leading up to this.
引領我發現了這個
任何人都會這樣反應的
只是一個普通人
當然,你有可能會死
現在最不需要的就是這個
Right,yeah, sure, Good point
對,你說的有道理
Unbelievable
難以置信
What's going on?
怎麼回事?
Oh,my God.
我的天啊
Come on. Go,go,go,go.
快點,快跑啊
Mom
媽
I don't know. But we need to look into him.
我不知道。但我們得小心點他
我們會挺過這一關的
I know how it sounds, okay?
我知道聽起來很不現實
I'm not even sure I believe it myself.
我甚至不確定我自己也相信
But maybe we can provide it.
但也許我們可以證明一下
How?
怎麼證明?
I have an idea.
我有個主意
And if you're wrong.
如果你錯了呢?
You've wasted a couple hours.
你浪費了幾個小時而已
But if I'm right, you'll have made a hell of a discovery.
但如果我是對的,你就有了重大發現
That doesn't provide anything.
那不能代表什麼的
There's a connection there. I can feel it.
肯定有關係的,我能感覺到
Doesn't take a genius.
不需要特別留意就能看出來
發生事故,一切都變了
You got my word.
我保證
No, They're keeping things quiet.
暫時保密
Classic government cover-up.
典型的政府隱瞞行為
留下了終生的創傷
明早我想跟他談談
問清他看到了什麼
我知道他不說話,
但還有其他溝通的方式
His visions are real.
他的幻覺是真的
Everything that he's seen these past few years.
他過去幾年看到的一切
have been glimpses of this world.
都是這個世界的瞬間剪影
He saw it happen.
看到了這一幕
I know it's hard to believe,but ity all true.
我知道很難相信,不過,這都是真的。
I need a minute.
我需要一點時間
I understand.
我理解
你遲早要勇敢面對他
What part of ...
don't you understand?
這句話,你哪裡聽不懂?
他剛出事的時候,他一直在嘗試告訴我,這都是真的,而我,我不相信他。
我帶他看了很多醫生,沒有一個能查出他出了什麼問題
你不可能知道這是真的,連他也不知道
I don't think this is a good idea.
我覺得這樣做不明智
Just give him a chance.
給他一個機會吧
Wity some slight modifications
做了些細微的改動
Some who wants same thing you do.
跟你有相同目標的人
Well, looks like you went to a lot of trouble to make that happen.
看來你花了很多功夫
來實現這個目標
Which makes you coming here a touch of fate.
而你的到來完全是命運的安排
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
this area was inhabited by...
這個區域住的是 土著人
to be exact.
確切來說是
Because it's classified
因為這是機密
We're way past classified.
我們的關係遠遠超越了機密
Good point.
有道理
That's entirely unexpected.
這是我萬萬沒有想到的
We are all in this together now
我們是一個共同體
It's not working.
沒效果
Okay, change of plans.
好吧,改變計畫
It's too late for that.
現在太遲了?
It's a dead end.
是條死路
Good. Then we're safe here.
太好了,那我們在這裡很安全?
We have to go back.
我們必須回去
I was afray you would say that.
我就怕你會這樣說
Four days ago, the world witnessed an unprecedented national disaster.
四天前,世界目睹了,
一起前所未有的自然災害
in a state of mourning.
全城哀悼的狀態
along with unspeakable description.
同時造成了無法形容的破壞
~ ~ ~
All those people. They don't even know the truth.
B:這麼多人,他們甚至不知道真相
It's not right.
這是不對的
That's why what we're doing is so important.
A:所以我們要做的事很重要
Come over here. Take a look at this.
過來,看看這個
which,of course,will be heavily monitored.
那裡肯定會受到密切的監控
The truth?
想聽真話嗎?
That's not gony happen.
不會發生那種事
I understand that you're anxious.
我理解你很焦慮
I would be too if I were in yoy position.
如果我站在你的角度,我也會,
But there's no other way.
但沒有別的方法了
That's easy for you to say.
你說得倒是容易
You're not the one in the plane.
飛機上的人又不是你
That's not entirely accurate.
這句話並不完全準確
Okay. I'm in. What do we do.
好吧,我跟你一起,我們怎麼辦?
Give me your phone.
把手機給我
I got an idea.
我有個主意
could cause a catastrophic event.
可能會導致災難性的事件
You don't know that.
你們不能肯定
I'm not willing to risk it.
我不願意冒險
not to state the obvious.
說件顯而易的事見
Go for it. I'm serious.
我認真的
Just get it over and done with
一了百了吧
because I'm sick of being your little bitch.
因為我受夠了被你欺負
Look at you,man.
瞧瞧你,夥計
You finally grew a pair.
你總算有點膽量了
However long it takes.
不管需要多久
Hey. Mind if i join?
喂,能跟你一起坐嗎?
Take a seat. 請坐
You're okay? 你還好吧?
Listen. I want ed to say thank you.
聽我說,我想說句謝謝你
for keeping me alive out there and all.
謝謝你之前保護了我的安全
相差一個人生階段
I'm sorry I upset you before.
抱歉之前讓你不高興了
But if I'm being honest.
但是實話實說
is there something else you want to say?
你還有什麼想說的嗎?
Well, I'm here to help if you ever need me.
如果你需要我,我會幫助你
I just... I keep thinking about...
我…我一直不停地想
how he must have felt when he found out.
當他發現的時候,會是什麼心情?
how hurt he must've been.
他一定很受傷
He wasn't there for you.
他沒有好好陪伴你
You don't need to beat yourself up over this.
你不必因為這件事自責
I can't help it. 我也忍不住
and maybe if there's a miracle.
You'll find this letter.
如果有奇蹟的話,或許你能發現這封信
All my love. 獻上我的愛
You have to. 你一定要去
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
I can't readjust
我沒辦法調整心態
You're hurting,but this isn't on you.
你很難過,但這件事不怪你
Look, neither of us wanted this to happen.
誰都不希望發生這種事
blame
你能怪他心急嗎?
We don't do what we did.
如果不那樣做
That's not the way they see it.
他們不是這麼看的
No, I suppose it's not.
對,或許吧
There's nothing you can do about that.
這一點你也沒有任何辦法
My experience is, once someone's decided
以我的經驗,一旦有人認定你是壞人
you're the bad guy, there's no changing their mind.
他們的想法是不會變的
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
But trust me, this is gonna cheer you up.
但是相信我,這件事,會讓你們開心起來
nothing's gonna cheer us up.
什麼事情也不能讓我們開心起來?
Hold that thought.
先別急著下結論
My theory, and I ty this is a good one.
我有個很不錯的理論
but I thy that actually make s sense
但我覺得真的有道理
The sooner the both of uou accept that.
你們倆早點接受這個現實
You're gonna need help.
你需要幫手
But let's go now before I change my mind.
趕快走吧,免得我改變主意
But I'm not letting thay hold me back.
但我不會讓它影響我
We have yo try and move forward.
我們必須努力向前看
拉布雷亞第一季第07集
卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Come on. 快點
Hold on. 等等
Do me. 解開我
Smart move 很明智
May I? 我可以坐嗎?
We need to talk. 我們談談
I need to know. 我需要知道
Follow me. 跟我來
What is this place? 這是什麼地方?
AB:
標籤:
平行時空 時空穿越 抗生素雷達 信號
歐美劇語錄,學英文,學中文