歐美動畫語錄2022_1126
歐美動畫語錄2022_1126
warn humanity of imminent danger.
來警告人類那迫在眉睫的危機
But the world he found was not one he recognised.
只是他發現那並非他所熟悉的世界
I am vegan.
我吃素的
如同許多大災難一樣
Unless, of course, they knew the rules.
除非他們知道防疫規範
I swore an oath.
我宣誓過
我首次看見了希望
Higa-fives all around.
來擊掌一下
Maybe you'll grow into it.
你會成長道那一天的
In my culture, death is not the end.
在我的文化裡,死亡不是終點
They are still with us, as long bas we do not forget them.
只要我們不忘記他們,他們仍與我們同在
Every journey has a beginning.
所有的旅程都有一個起頭
but change one step along the way.
但如果你在途中改變一步
and you could end up at a very different destination.
你可能會到達完全不一樣的終點
Come on. It's okay. Laugh. Hey!
來,沒關係,笑一個呀,嘿
Is it cool.
if I take a picture with you?
請問我可以跟你拍張照嗎?
I love peace.
我愛和平
That was a spectacular entrance, seriously.
這真是個印象深刻的登場,我說真的
Ah, I never liked that guy.
阿,我一直都不喜歡他
I'll say this for the new guy. he certainly makes for good TV. Right?
我說這個新人真是不錯,他的確令人印象深刻,對吧?
Maxim cover models.
美信雜誌封面的模特兒
What do they all have in common?
他們的共通點是?
I owe it all to you.
這一切都歸功於你
And that's why I want you by my side 24-7 as my new COO.
所以我想要你一直在我身邊,作為我新的運營長
The difference between you and me...is that you can't see the difference between you and me.
你與我之間的差異…就是你看不出來我們之間的差異?
玄一識人學
下等人不知不覺
下士聞道
It was full of surprises.
處處充滿驚喜
We were led to believe that. I let us believe that.
我們被引導相信這一點
Are you certain about this? Entrusting our fate to this outsider.
你確定嗎?把我們的命運託付給這個局外人?
Wakanda.瓦甘達
So the rumours are true.
所以傳言都是真的
What the hell is going on?
-發生什麼事了?
Some kind of interference.
-有某種干擾
Does it meet your expectations?
-景色符合你的預期嗎?
It surpasses them.
-完全超越了我的想像
Unfortunately. Your side and mine refuse to see it.
可惜你那邊跟我這,他們都閉上眼不想去看
Si, let us open their eyes together.
所以,讓我們把他們眼睛給打開吧
#玄一識人學
#人生酬業
#惑業苦
#苦集滅道
#信解行證
#破迷開悟離苦得樂
#隨業流轉
#眾生無明顛倒夢想
#不肯改過就是凡夫
#業障
#自以為是是成見
#只相信自己願意相信的
人們只相信自己願意相信的東西,而不在乎真相 - 每日頭條
只相信自己相信的东西,你会丢失九成的世界真相
為什麼我們總是相信自己是對的?:不知不覺掉入的101種慣性思考陷阱
Takeing about the end of the world, my dude.
這可是世界末日級別的事件,兄弟
#人類末日來臨
We're too late. The invasion has begun.
太遲了,入侵已經開始了
世界就像萬花筒
世界就是一面鏡子
別人就是自己的一面鏡子
電影就是人生的預告片
Your dull lives are about to come to an end.
你們無聊的生活即將結束
Prepare yourselves.
準備好
對接下來發生的事毫無準備
Make a wish, quick!
趕緊許願
I couldn't possibly tell you. It'll ruin the magic.
我怎麼能告訴你,說出來會不靈的
We need to chat.
我們得談談
我們都已經見過,宇宙瀕臨崩潰的最後時日。
But this particular story...
但這個特別故事
This, this one breaks my heart.
這個…尤其令我心碎
Here they come. We got 90 second.
他們來了,我們還有90秒
Start the clock.
計時開始
No, don't say it.
別,別那樣問喔
What? Need a hard?
什麼?需要一臂之力嗎?
Come on. I feel like you should know me by now.
拜託,我以為你已經很了解我了
Puns aren't really my style.
雙關語不可不是我的風格
我們拖太久了
mind to our location.
將跟網路回報我們的位置
You don't have to do this.
你不必這麼做?
It's evolution.
這是進化
如此原始的思維,無法看出個中的差異
Code red.
紅色警戒
You have spirit.
你很有底氣
It's done.
一切都結束了
level
意識晉升到了新的境界
One last hope.
最後的希望
Ever seen that? 有嗎?
Love that movie.
我超愛的
Yeah, I think we learned that the hard way.
是啊,我想我們都有慘痛的經驗
So, where do we start?
所以,我們從哪裡開始找起?
Just pick a box?
隨便選個箱子吧
Come on. Don't try to make this fun.
別拿這個開玩笑
My will-to-live meter is flatlining, okay?
我的生存意志持續在降低,懂嗎?
Oh, you're so close.
噢,你快找到了
The answer is right there.
答案近在咫尺
This is pointless.
這根本毫無意義?
You keep hope against the worst of odds.
你們面對最糟糕情況的總是能懷抱希望
The answer is right there.
答案就在你旁邊
We're gonna find it. It's just takes time.
我們會找到的。只是需要點時間
只能說你可能會覺得,你自己剛剛的放棄有點智障
You know, simple pleasures.
生活中的小確幸 囉
是為了防患於未然,以防你做些傻事
Time check.
時間剩下多少?
Nothing good has ever followed the phrase.
這句之後都沒好事發生
That was unexpected.
那真出乎意料之外
I doesn't feel over.
感覺還沒完結
You foresaw every moment.
你預見過每一刻
永遠不會知道
Once you walk through that door.
一旦你穿過那扇門
It's time to go.
是時候離開了
Well, the door was more of a metaphor anyway.
好吧,無論如何,門更像是一個譬喻
That's, isn't it?
就是這樣,不是嗎?
All creatures searching for a place to belong.
所有生物都在尋找一個屬於自己的地方
To call home.
一個家
標籤:
難,難信法門,難中之難,
富貴修道難,貧窮布施難,
念佛人往生萬中一二,
地獄門前僧道多,
末法眾生惡多善少,
天命,使命,使命必達,
標籤:
zombie,殭屍,
人棄常則妖興,
內神通外鬼,
鬼神,附身,附體,
醉生夢死,行屍走肉,
無魂有體就像稻草人,
末法末劫末日,
共業中的別業,
全球危機,危機意識,
小心病源就在你身邊,
業力,不定時炸彈,