歐美劇語錄 09

歐美劇語錄2023_0109

So just move on.
你也別追究了

Come on.
別這樣

I've known you guys for long time.
我們這麼老的交情了

I don't know a thing.
一問三不知

●我強烈建議去…碰運氣

突破了傳統的定義

Oh, this isn't normal to you.
還以為你這種事你早習慣了

So, what do we now?
所以我們現在怎麼辦?

Just lay low for a while?
低調行事嗎?

A parasite. 寄生蟲

doth feed upon its host.
靠吸主人的血為主

And ours?
我們的呢?

That's is his nature.
因為這是它的天性

Now, what is your nature, Huh?
你們的天性是什麼,各位?

You know what's really ugly?
你知道什麼才叫難看嗎?

Not being able to look yourself in the mirror.
無法正視鏡中的自己

There's nothing wrong with bring scared.
害怕沒有錯

I'm serious, it's a natural instinct.
講真,這是人的本能

It's fight or flight.
要麼戰?要麼逃?

Yeah, and I chose flight.
對,我選擇了逃

Your friend, do you trust him?
你那位朋友,你信任他嗎?

I do. 信任

Sometimes you just get a feeling.
這種事有時候憑直覺

Seems like a good man.
我覺得他是個好人

Straight shooter.
坦率直接

I like him.
我喜歡他

You know, I hit the point where I was getting.
我本來以為自己到了這個年紀

a little too old to be making new friends.
也許交不到什麼朋友了

Then one day, this fella, looks like he stepped out of some mob movie, walks into my joint.
然後有一天,這家伙就像從電影中走出來一樣,走進我的(酒吧)

Can't say what, exactly, something told me.. this man was gonna change my life.
我冥冥之中有種感覺
這個人會改變我的人生

Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
對,完全正確

How did you learn all this shit?
你從哪學會這些東西的?
______________________________

最近7天 這個網誌中的熱門文章

●錯用一個人造成這麼大的風波 01

韓劇語錄 17

TRUTH翻譯:真實性, 真理;原理;法則;道理。

眼前所見的本來就不代表全部 - What you see doesn’t mean everything

秘密:是藥三分毒!

住手/停止吧 (Stop it)

韓劇語錄 08

科學是挖掘事物的法則,是要挖掘真實。(Science explores reality.)

【外圓內方就是為人處世的至高境界】為人,就是內方;處世,就是外圓。 這就是為人處世的真正內涵。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

師 英文(teacher)

●錯用一個人造成這麼大的風波 01

韓劇語錄 18

【快狠準】fast, resolute and accurate - 123筆記學

國外電影語錄 01

寧可信其有,不可信其無 (would rather believe that it exists)

EMOJI翻譯:(通過電子方式交流時使用的)表情圖像;表情符號。

就算沒人相信,真相依然是真相;就算所有人都信,謊言依然是謊言。─《登月大計畫》 (Fly Me to the Moon)歐美電影