歐美劇語錄 06
歐美劇語錄2022_1006
How am I to know which lights to follow?
我怎麼才能知道該跟隨哪一個光?
But that seems so simple.
但這聽起來似乎太簡單了
The most important truths often are.
最重要的真理往往都是如此
But you must learn to discern them for yourself.
但你必須學會自己辨別真理
I won't always be here to speak them to you.
我不會一直在你身旁指引你
For we thought our joys would be unending.
因為我們以為快樂將永無止境
那裡充斥著,無數未知的危險和奇怪的生物
maked symbol
留下了印記
無法辨別這個符號的含義
His vow became mine.
他的誓言成為了我的誓言
Century gave way to century.
世紀更替
This place is so evil.
這地方邪氣太重
How can you be certain?
你怎麼能確定?
我要求與王面對面談
You have made that plain.
你既然把話說得這麼明白
So I will be equally plain.
那我同樣把話攤開了說
你難道就沒有好奇過?
It is only natural to feel conflicted.
感到難以接受是很自然的
You have not seen what I have seen.
你沒見過我所見過的
無論我們喜歡不喜歡,過去都如影隨形
我們身上的大多數傷口都會自行癒合
因為美有治癒心靈的強大力量
THR LORD OF THE RINGS
THE RINGS of POWER
指環王:力量之戒
平靜比快樂還重要