歐美電影語錄
歐美電影語錄2022_0921
We need a leader, not a cheerleader.
我們需要一個領袖,不是啦啦隊長
And someone who will tell the people the truth.
我們需要一個講真話的人
We have a signal now. For when I'm needed.
現在有一個信號,需要我就會打開
It's not just call.
那不僅是召喚
It's a warning.
更是一種警告
把自己逼到極限?
(計畫,筆記與觀察)
Unbelievable breaking newsthis hour,everyone.
令人難以置信的最新消息
我不懂這樣怎麼能…
真沒想到
該從何找起?
You sure this isn't a leap?
不會太早下定論嗎?
"Drive" could mean anything.
"駕駛"有很多意思
Listen,honey,you got the wrong idea,okay?
聽好,甜心,你誤解了
posted the following message on social media.
在社群媒體上傳一段影片
and we have to warn you,the video is very disturbing.
我們必須警告您,這段影片非常令人感到不安
(警告:令人不安的影像)
因為他人面獸心
until our day of judgement.
直到審判日降臨
真正的俱樂部(黑道窩)
很多不該去那裡的人
奉公守法的好市民?
你在這裡不安全
I can take care of myself.
我能照顧自己?
標籤:
本來面目,真面目,
公眾人物